Tuesday, February 21, 2012

God Is Funny--I Have Proof!

Okay, so I believe that God has a sense of humor--here's proof!

On Saturday night, Taylor had a sleepover. All of us girls were talking and joking around, telling each other what animal we resembled. I got "pelican" and "owl". As funny as that is, it's nothing compared to what God did!
I was in a really bad mood today. I was mad, I was upset, and..well..just in a bad mood. I decided to read my Bible for a bit, and geuss what I found in Psalms?? Take a look at this, this is hilarious!!

Psalm 102:6 (NASB)--
I am like a pelican of the wilderness: I am like an owl of the desert.

I reread it twice to make sure I wasn't hallucinating, and then I couldn't stop laughing! I laughed so hard that afterwards, I completely forgot whatever it was that had made me upset.

So "in your face" to everybody who thinks God has no humor! There is proof ^^^ RIGHT THERE!

Man, I love my Jesus!

2 comments: