Friday, February 17, 2012

The Funeral

Grandma Nellie's funeral was today. It was a little tough, but not the saddest funeral I've ever been to. They did a really good job on celebrating her life (I saw a picture of her when she was young on a surfboard. I had no idea she'd ever even touched a surfboard!).
It was really nice being able to spend some time with some of my dad's family. I finally met my cousin Mike's significant other, Megan, and got some great pictures of everyone at the luncheon! Check 'em out.

My dad and his cousins, Mike and Matt (twins) standing around talkin' n' being manly;)
Matt(left), James-my dad (middle), Mike (right)

Mike..the studious one.

Mike and Megan:) Aren't they cute?

Aunt Gloria and Uncle Jim, bein' sweet.

I took this right after Mike said, "Am I holding her wrong??" He was hilarious!





Aw:)

Love ya, family!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, "Am I holding her wrong" that's hilarious, but sorry about you're Grandma, makes me think of mine. But enough about me, it's about you and your family.

    ReplyDelete