Monday, December 19, 2011

My Crazy Weekend

Ok, so for a lot of people, their weekend starts on Friday. But since I'm weird, mine doesn't usually start until Saturday. The same is true for the weekend I'm about to tell you about...It's a beautiful tale of insanely boring family gatherings made fun, soda chugging contests, wipeouts on scooters, "Naaaaaaa!" and singing to people on the internet.

---WARNING---
If you do not enjoy random, crazy teenager stuff, do not read further. Your brain will be fried by the time you're done, trust me.

But for those of us whose brains are already fried, enjoy the post!

I woke up Saturday morning extremely tired. I don't think I've ever had such a hard time functioning..okay wait, I take that back.
We got to the first family thing around 11:00 am. After a few of my cousins got there, it was pretty fun. Me and my cousin Lana brought back the CCC after 3 years! (note: only certain people reading will understand the last thing I said)

Here's Racer, showing off! ;)

Three of my favorite cousins: Taylor (left), Sarah (middle), and Lana (right)

Belly & Livie! AAAWW!



That evening was when the real fun started. We went to the Montgomery's for a family Christmas party.

Here are a few pictures from that!









Ok, so you're probably wondering about the soda-chugging contest I mentioned earlier. All of us teenagers-Taylor, Taylor Stamp, Lana, Sarah, Ryland, and me all went outside, grabbed cans of soda out of the fridge in the garage, stood in a circle in the driveway, and opened the cans and started chugging. The winner is determined by who finishes drinking their soda and throws the can down on the concrete first. Ryland was first (of course!), I was second, Sarah placed third, Taylor was fourth, Taylor Stamp was fifth, and Lana placed sixth.

It was about ten o clock at night, and after our contest, we all decided to ride scooters and bikes up and down the street. Taylor Stamp went up to one of the neighbors' doors, and rang the doorbell. A bratty-looking teenage girl answered, and their were more than 15 other teens in the house that I could see (and no parents). It was perfect.
The teenager looked at Taylor, surprised, and Taylor said, "Do you wanna come outside and play with me?"
The girl just said, "Uhh..we're kinda watching a movie."

Yeah, right.

Then Taylor said, "Oh ok. Maybe next time!"
We walked off laughing. Sarah was still on her scooter. She got to the end of the driveway, slipped, flew off her scooter and slid like 10 feet! It was hilarious.

Oh, and then she decided to rock out with Blake's Paper Jamz. Here's a picture of that.




We went to go see the Yukon Christmas lights, and had a great time. We were riding in the bed of my aunts truck, and some people passed by and we started yelling, "OMG LOL!" they just looked at us like we were crazy.

Oh wait, we are crazy.

I absolutely love my crazy, nutty family. I wouldn't trade 'em for the world.
Merry Christmas everyone!

8 comments:

  1. No way.......I....bu.....uh......TAYLOR IS YOUR COUSIN!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my family too! Crazyiness is underrated, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could swear, I saw her in our Co-op today, in blanchard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who ever said that craziness is a bad thing?? Lemme say it loud and clear... I AM CRAZY AND I AM NOT ASHAMED TO SAY IT!!!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Josh: ya, she goes to ur coop. She told me she saw u there the other day!
    No need to shout Petie, we all know you're nuts!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me rephrase what she said and put my own words to me: I'M PHAT AND I'M PROUD OF IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ya know what? I got one..

    ...

    I'M SHORT AND I'M PROUD OF IT!!!!

    Woo! Breakthrough moment..I think my eyes are watering.. XD

    ReplyDelete