Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Cross Between Insanity and Frustration

I know I haven't posted in a while, but if i dont post something soon, i may lose my captive audience (which is, what, 6 people?) So here goes..

*five minutes of typing and backspacing pass*

*Gabby screams with frustranity and bangs head against the keyboard*

Wait, frustranity isn't a word.
Well, it is now. Let's just call it a cross between insanity and frustration.

*crickets chirp*

No, I am not insane. Only Insanely Frustrated.

"The cliffs of insanity!!"

If you don't recognize that quote, shame shame. It's from The Princess Bride. If you haven't heard of or seen the Princess Bride, triple shame!

I'm getting nowhere with this post.

*Gabby screams with frustranity and bangs head against the keyboard*

8 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! you are sooo funny, Gab! And yes, I recognized the Princess Bride quote (before you revealed its source). I LOVE that movie!! =)
    By the way, you realllllyyy need to see Courageous!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks! I'm glad u recognized the quote!
    So what exactly is that movie about? Air1 & Klove have been screamin about it for like, weeks now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's by the same people who made Fireproof and Facing the Giants, except this one is a LOT better than those! It's about four policeman and their struggles with fatherhood. There are great action scenes and like I said in my blog, very touching scenes too! It's definitely worth it. A lot of Christian movies are really cheesy and have really bad acting, but this one is really really good! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I should check that out.
    How was Brendan's party?? Sorry I didn't get to come! We are all still kinda under the weather around here, so I thought it would be best to stay home..

    ReplyDelete
  5. It went really well! I think he was pretty surprised! =) After we stuffed our faces with pizza and dessert, all the kids played games like Mafia and I Never. It was very fun! Wish you could have been there! =( We missed you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, that sounds like so much fun! Wish I could've been there! But hey, I'll be at the repelling thing, so I can make up for missing the party! Lol glad u guys had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're coming rappelling? SWEET!!! I will be there too! =) Sounds really fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yup, I'm there, baby. Cool, I was hoping u were going! Is Myrriah & all them going?

    ReplyDelete