Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 23, and The Kids Are Still Sick.

Benjamin's younger siblings, Mary (4) and Lily (3), still have the virus. We thought Mary was over it, but two days later she started having the same problems, and Lily started throwing up last night.
All of this is totally beyond us, but this morning my mom mentioned that they may have eaten some of that cantelope that was recalled a while back...apparently it takes a long time after you eat it for your body to respond.
None of this is for sure, my mom is taking them to the doctor today and maybe they'll get some answers...other than that, I don't have any updates. They are still feeling as sick as they did more than 2 weeks ago, and that's totally not normal.
I'll update as soon as I hear from my mom. We really appreciate your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. 6 HOURS LATER

    The dr. said that it could be a viral infection. Thankfully, there is no bacterial infection. If Ben still has it in one week, we can worry. The girls are fine. For now, our minds can ease a little.

    ReplyDelete