Saturday, August 13, 2011

love the little people

So this morning I woke up around eight thirty to see that everyone was gone but Olivia and I.
I was a little confused. Ok, I thought. Dad is at work, Kelsey went with Cindy to go pick peaches, and candace and the girls stayed at Nana's last night..
So where was mom?
Apparently she went to go get some breakfast because she was feeling sick and had a headache. As most of you who will be reading this blog already know, my mom is pregnant again! We are hoping for a boy, because we have enough girls already!
Now don't misread me. I love kids! When I get impatient with them (it's kinda hard not to. Put a two yr old, three year old, and a four year old in the same house and you get the picture), I just remember that I was their age too. I was once a four year old begging my incredibly busy mom to play with me. I know a lot of people, especially teens,don't like kids. I think that's really sad! We should be paying attention and be good examples to little kids. After all, they are the future of this world. We should be good examples for them, because they look up to us.
this is a really important thing for me right now. With the girls living in my house, I'm basically their 'mom' until mom gets back. They haven't seen their parents much lately, but today Jeff and Candace took them out to eat and run errands with them. When they stopped by a few minutes ago to drop them off, they ran back to their their dad three times saying every time, "Just one more hug, daddy. "
my heart literally broke for them.
Right then was when I really realized just how much they were missing their parents and siblings. It also made me feel more dedicated in doing a good job raising them until these next few months
are over.
So love the little people! You never know how much of an impact it will have on them when they think about you later in life.
Adios amigo!

Gabby

1 comment:

  1. Love little people Love little people!!!!!

    ReplyDelete