Thursday, August 18, 2011

Friends

Tonight I'm feeling pretty good:) I've been talking to a girl named Kirstyn for a month or two now, and she is the best! That girl always brightens my day. I hope she's coming to Thanksgiving (a family gathering on my moms side that we go to every year)
Friends are important. If we put them in the right place. God first, then family, then friends. Right now I have to really focus on my family, and a lot of my friends have sort of dropped out of my life-including my best friend.
You know, even though that really hurts, it makes me realize who my true friends are. My good friends are sticking with me through this even though I can't give them as much time right now. And when I think about it that way, it's really not so bad! Letting go of those the friends that weren't going to stick by me has brought me closer to God and the most important people in my life.
It's all about balance. Have you been balancing your relationships? Who are you putting first? Do a little heart check and you can email me at gabbymcgee15@gmail.com to let me know what you find and talk a little more about it.

3 comments: