Thursday, March 8, 2012

Read This!

Wow, this came up in my stream on Google+ today (G+ shows what's most popular or what's "hot" everyday). It's a conversation about whether or not God exists. If you don't know much about the argument against Christians, this will definitely show you. If you go down far enough, I left a few of my own comments. Check this out!

Note: if you need to make the page font bigger, press Ctrl and + at the same time on your keyboard.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/101629211371073711149/posts/BiHm36RVWdG

1 comment:

  1. Wow, all I can say, is that the people that deny that God exists, in my opinion, sense that there probably is. But just don't want to admit it. The simple fact is, one day we're all going to meet The Creator, and those that don't believe in him are going to admit it whether they want to or not. This just makes me want to get closer to God, knowing how His Judgement will soon be pouring out.

    ReplyDelete