Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Emotional..

Emotions are a strange thing..especially when you're a girl. Being a girl in general can be strange. One minute, you're perfectly happy, almost done cleaning the kitchen, and just as you finish mopping the dining room and smile with satisfaction at the perfectly shining, sparkling, beautiful floor, three children come barreling into the room and step all over your precious mopping job--not only that, but this is the third time you've remopped the floor after it getting trampled on.

Yes, I have had this scenario MANY times.

And men wonder why we burst out with crazy emotions..torrents of rage, bursting into tears, deadpan stare, the cold shoulder, and the silent treatment to name a few. Then we throw in the baby blues, toddler tantrums, and busy lifestyles, and bam! There goes a woman's brain. Gone. Removed from the equation. Bye-bye.

Although I wouldn't really want to be a boy, either. I enjoy being a girl, though I never was radical about pink and frills and stuff..I guess it's all about balance. I don't have to roll in the mud, but it's not the end of the world if I own a pink shirt, either.

Which reminds me, I don't have a pink shirt! Wait, yes I do..it has a ninja on it wearing a bow. >:) Yeah! Girl power!

This rant makes me think about my dad..poor man, he's just surrounded by girls. Between his wife and four daughters, he's in drama/hormone city.

Good luck, dad! By the way..you should probably get yourself a dog or something..it might help save your sanity;)

2 comments:

  1. Stares...oookay....(Insert VERY large question mark above head)....I think I'm getting ready to have a moment.....uh oh.....SOMEBODY STOP ME FROM HAVING A MOMENT!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! *snaps fingers* calm it dooowwwn

    ReplyDelete