Saturday, January 7, 2012

God Is Absolutely Amazing!

Okay, so i really need to brag about how awesome Jesus is. He's so patient! I cannot believe how patient he's been, I'm blown away. When I'm a total basket case, he doesn't throw up his hands and say, "I am done with you!" He just calms me down, talks with me, then I'm good.
He listens to the little stuff! Like last night, i was so childish! My parents don't let me do sleepovers much, but i really wanted to go to my cousin Taylor's house..so i prayed about it.
it went sort of like this:
"Hey God, i know this isn't important, but i really want to go to Taylor's. And my parents are probably going to say that i can't go. I know that, ultimately, it's your decision whether i go or not, so please, if you want me to go, make my parents say yes."
Yes, a very stupid request. But my readers don't know the amazement everyone had when they said i could go! It's really rare for them to do such things. So in other words,.it was what you would call a mini-miracle.
But it was so little! And i know for a fact that if God hadn't listened, it would have been an automatic no.
I just love how he knew how bummed I'd be if i had to work all day, and then go home and do more work instead of spending the weekend with my cousins.
Well, i guess i ought to wrap up this bragging session..reluctantly, i might add.
I just couldn't have a fun weekend without giving God the credit. He's just too awesome.
And yes, he's still awesome when he says no (even If I'm not too happy with the answer. He knows I'll get over it..eventually.)
Good night everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Love this, miss Gabby! You inspire me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha thanks :) I've had a great weekend(i got to stay another night. Woot woot!)

    ReplyDelete