Sunday, June 2, 2013

Intensity

Feels like the past fourteen days have been terrifying. Running from tornados, unsure about the safety of friends and family, and even yesterday wondering if we still had a house. But we got home safely with no damage to our house. I was so thankful I cried. Thank you Jesus for protecting my family and everyone we know. I know a lot of people, and I don't think this is coincidence.
The past couple weeks have been the most intense storms in history as far as thunderstorms and tornados go. Most people aren't aware that we had a couple of earthquakes too. We're seeing things we have never seen before, and its time for more people to start suitin' up and getting ready for more in the years to come. Especially Christians.
But we cannot, CANNOT forget to praise Jesus in all of this. He is our shield and protector, and as for me I will trust Him alone.

"I will praise you in this storm, and I will lift my hands. You are who you are, not matter where I am. And every tear I've cried, you hold in your hands. You've never left my side. And though my heart is torn, I will praise you in this storm."

1 comment: