Friday, May 10, 2013

Lazy Teachers

Lately I have been hearing a lot about education and people yelling about how many kids drop out of high school every year, and this video just backs up my statement on this problem.
Just like with discissions of gun regulations, those in authority are blind to the root issue entirely. With the guns, the problem is in the people and society, not the weapon. In the light of education, the problem is the system. Ask any high school student, most of them will say school is:
*boring
*depressing
*annoying
*not interesting

And going to school makes them angry. So much that high school students even make posts on Twitter and/or Facebook like this:
"I walk into school like 'what up, wanna die'."
"Does anyone else ever get the urge to just push someone down the stairs at school?"
"Exams are just a test of my memory, not my intellegence."

I could give lots more examples, but the point is that this is obviously a very big problem with a lot of factors to weigh. I can't wrap up my full opinion in one sentence, so I will just let Jeff Bliss say it for me. Watch this video.

Note: I have been having some technical issues with my blog, so if there is no media showing, just search "Jeff Bliss" on Youtube and click on "jeff bliss, a high school student gives a lesson to his teacher at Duncanville".

Watch "Jeff Bliss, a High School student gives a lesson to his teacher at Duncanville [Original]" on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment