Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Much has changed since my last post. Nothing is settled with Victoria, but we are doingthe best we can.

Change...do you love it, or steer away from it? For me, it's a little bit of both. Change hurts sometimes, especially when you lose people who were close to you.
But from a different angle, who wants to do the same old things all the time and nothing exciting ever happen? Not me!

Sometimes people have to move on. I have recently let go of some relationships, and I have so much more room in my life. I love it!

All this cooler weather has got me in a good mood too. How about you guys?

And finally, I'm starting to let go. Of things in my past, worries I have about the future, of everything that's doing more harm than good.

I'm finding out who I am.


TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment