Thursday, July 19, 2012

This Thing We Call "Life"

It sure is frustrating, isn't it? It's always changing, there is no way to predict what it will do to you. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad, sometimes it's hard, sometimes it's just sick.

Yup, I know what I'm talking about, so shutup and listen to me.

I'm fed-up. There are so many people out there, ignoring the fact that their life is on the line. Maybe not physically, but spiritually. The hours of their lives are ticking away with each second, and they still haven't made a decision on where the stand with God. If you ask me, I think it's bull crap. Sorry for being blunt, but if you are an unsaved person given an opportunity to follow God, or you are saved but you have unsettled relationships, you're gonna wish you hadn't waited if you die in a car accident tonight.

I don't know about you, but I'm tired of sitting around. I'm ready NOW, I'm not waiting for the afterlife.


No comments:

Post a Comment